Mr. Rajeev Solanki
Our process for manufacturing are :
- Needle Punching
- Ranging from “Low Stitch Density to High Stitch Density”
- Thermal Bonding
- Chemical Bonding
Needle punching :
- Fabric Width Range : 1000 mm (1.0 mtr) to 6500 mm ( 6.5 mtr Highest in India)
- Gsm Range : 40 gsm to 1000 gsm
- Fibre Processed : Polyester, Polypropylene,Viscose and Acrylic
Needled punching depend on the precise action of thousands of barbed needles to physically interlock cross-lapped layers of well blended and carded fibers to create materials with particular properties.
Chemical and Thermal Bonding
- With chemical bonding, after fibers are processed into a web or fabric, the material is saturated in a chemical bath and then dried and heat-cured.
- Thermo bonding may be used to further adhere fibers that have been processed into a web or fabric by adding heat and pressure, creating a unique bond throughout the textile.